Apple Watch® has crafted their watches from premium quality nylon which is durable and gives a soft and class finish. Available size for the watch is 42 mm. The band length is 140 mm/80 mm (8.66″) as well as a thickness of 1.8 mm. To fit most of the wrist sizes it has 11 adjustable holes on the band.
- It has a band size of 42 mm small/med. and can fit normally to a wrist size of 140-190 mm.
- Band is made from fine quality nylon band. More than 500 threads are woven together in a unique technique. Comfy and breathable band for a better experience.
- Thick and durable clasp designed from stainless steel. Perfectly cut holes on the band for best fitting.
- It has a total length of 8.43 inches and an adjustable range of 2.72 inches. Plus thickness about 0.13 inches and weight 34.1 grams
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time:The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Oplore shipping methods are shown below:
Our 70% orders get delivered via priority shipping and rest delivered via standard shipping depending on customer location.
- Standard Shipping: 3 - 5 Days
- Priority Shipping : 2 - 3 Days
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Above mentioned days do not include Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
We offer payments via debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet payments, UPI and Paypal. We are working on introducing more payment options in future.