Hard and tough shell for your Honor 9 Lite. To support the sides and ends it has 4-Point Gravity Guard that provides protection from drops. In the back and corners of case it has Shock Absorption technologies that act as cushions. This cushion protects your phone from shock by absorbing any dissipating force. This case is made from fine quality material and high precision layers that make your phone look stylish.
- This back case is made from hybrid technology. A sturdy PC back and TPU are used.
- Slim design with precise cut-outs and palpable buttons for fast response.
- It has a class crystal clear back.
- It has Air-Cushion Technology in all corners with Mil-grade certification.
- Shows compatibility with Honor 9 Lite.
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time:The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Oplore shipping methods are shown below:
Our 70% orders get delivered via priority shipping and rest delivered via standard shipping depending on customer location.
- Standard Shipping: 3 - 5 Days
- Priority Shipping : 2 - 3 Days
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Above mentioned days do not include Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
We offer payments via debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet payments, UPI and Paypal. We are working on introducing more payment options in future.