Oplore presents you Rock high quality quick charging 2 A cables for your devices. This cable is anti-rust, long lasting copper alloy wire that's super flexible. All these features help it to go through the wear and tear of day-to-day life. This cable has a unique carbon Type C Cable design. It has eye catching look and manufactured to last 3 times than normal. It can charge devices 30% more quickly than the others.
Why Should You Buy?
- Copper alloy constitutes its internal.
- 100% guaranteed nylon fibre used to make soft cover.
- Exquisite Type C cable design.
- Premium quality TPU raw material.
- Quick charging wire that can take up to 2 A current.
- Charges your device 30% faster.
- All round flexibility design.
- Durable head design made from aluminium.
- 1x Original iPhone And SmartPhonefast charging wire.
- Mobile Cleaning Advance Vibes.
- Warranty Summary: Replacement Available
- Covered in Warranty: Warranty will not be covered for used Product
- Warranty Service Type: Manufacturing defects only (if any)
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time:The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Oplore shipping methods are shown below:
Our 70% orders get delivered via priority shipping and rest delivered via standard shipping depending on customer location.
- Standard Shipping: 3 - 5 Days
- Priority Shipping : 2 - 3 Days
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Above mentioned days do not include Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
We offer payments via debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet payments, UPI and Paypal. We are working on introducing more payment options in future.